At the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains located in Los Gatos, California, sits the Toll House Hotel. A charming historic town from one end to the other. One of the most awesome places I have ever stayed during my life travels. Leaving my room to join a friend for dinner one evening I stepped into the elevator and this huge poster with the above words were staring back at me. I felt as though it was speaking directly to me. What message was it sending? Before stepping out of the elevator I rolled around the following thoughts in my mind.
- How far would you go?
- Would you create for yourself or for others?
- Would you explore the world around you and share all that you discover in order to help move people forward in life?
- How much would you share?
- Can you live a transparent life in front of the entire world?
- What would you do if you were now free to reach your greatest potential? Free to run the race without entanglements. Free to experience life in all forms.
- If your options were Infinite, would you?
I wonder or do I wander…